Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
$69.00 - $124.99
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C G+ compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene ISOtech compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance. - The world’s best tire just got even better! - 4 separate Graphene G+ ISOtech compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - World Class performance for the world's best athletes
$23.00 - $30.00
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
$10.99 - $15.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$20.99 - $25.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
$16.00 - $19.99
Vittoria's Zaffiro boasts a tough nylon casing, Vittoria's Twin Tread technology for excellent cornering and rolling resistance, a high-mileage rubber compound, and Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting for top-notch flat protection. - Wire bead - 26 tpi casing
$4.00 - $32.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$41.07 - $45.00
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing - OneStar Compound
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the really tough jobs. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
$57.00 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$41.00 - $45.00
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$75.99 - $79.50
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
With removable valve cores, choice of valve, and two widths, Q-Tubes Fat Tubes have what you need for big tires 1.0mm wall thickness Q-Tubes Fat Bike tubes feature environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5-4 Weight: 500 g ISO Width (mm): 88 mm , 89 mm , 90 mm , 91 mm , 92 mm , 93 mm , 94 mm , 95 mm , 96 mm , 97 mm , 98 mm , 99 mm , 100 mm ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN Wall Thickess: 1 mm
Q-Tubes Fat Tubes have what you need for big tires -1.0mm wall thickness -Q-Tubes Fat Bike tubes feature environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0-4.8 Weight: 580 g ISO Width (mm): 100 mm , 101 mm , 102 mm , 103 mm , 104 mm , 105 mm , 106 mm , 107 mm , 108 mm , 109 mm , 110 mm , 111 mm , 112 mm , 113 mm , 114 mm , 115 mm , 116 mm , 117 mm , 118 mm , 119 mm , 120 mm ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$15.99 - $16.99
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 468g (1.5-1.75), 536g (1.9-2.125)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
$8.99 - $10.00
• ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
• ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 122g
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" • ISO Width (mm): 37 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 136g
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 33 mm , 34 mm , 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm , 44 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.5-1.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight 152g (32mm), 158g (48mm)
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Schrader
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 226g
$8.99 - $10.00
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
Page 1 of 32 Next page