- Jersey with elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes XS–XL
All-out efforts and all-day adventures just got easier thanks to Club Ride’s ultra-breathable Air Liner Innerwear Bib Short. Its Tainted Air gel chamois provides extended comfort on the saddle while compression fabric keeps your legs energized. So tuck your soundtrack into the Air Liner’s media pocket and go wild.
$85.50 - $95.00 $95.00 On Sale
- Removable D30 high-performance shock absorbing protective foam at hips - Butterfly mesh throughout ensures a second skin fit to keep targeted hip protection in place - Highly durable mesh panels at inner thigh ensure maximum venting - Custom heat-moulded foam at outer thighs offers additional protection against knocks and bumps - Flatlock seam finish ensures mobility and comfort through the rider's full range of motion - High performance, Italian-made chamois with triple-density foam, rapid sweat absorption technology, anti-bacterial properties, and Eschler top fabric - Soft brushed Boxer Style elastic waistband - Custom elastic leg hem holds the short in place - Inner lower leg opening features 'slip panel' designed to glide over protection
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
Bib shorts perform one of the most vital roles – in saddle comfort. Let's face it; if you're uncomfortable, you won't be getting far. That's why the Evo Sport bib short is equipped with Fox's Comp Chamois. With triple density foam and a 4-way stretch construction, it provides comfort for an extended time on the bike. The mesh upper panel keeps the shorts in place while maintaining breathability. And a technical polyester/spandex fabric in the shorts allows them to contour to your body for a precise fit. The Evo Sport liner also provides a convenient storage option, thanks to an integrated pocket system. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Technical polyester/spandex blend - Compression band leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up - Stretch mesh upper panel - Mesh pockets for storage - Flatlock low profile seams - Built with Comp mountain bike specific chamois PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.
Craft's Windstopper Long Sleeve Crew features Gore Windstopper Piuma 4-way-stretch fabric in the chest and keeps the core warm by blocking wind. • Gore Windstopper Piuma four-way-stretch fabric • Windstopper windblock front • Pro Zero Fabric • Flat Lock Stitching • Drop Tail • Unisex (sizing based on Men's) • Machine washable and dryable
Nothing can ruin a fun day on the trails like an uncomfortable connection to your saddle. Giro designed their Men's Base Liner Bib Short to be lightweight and comfortable under your baggy shorts, with a chamois that allows you to get rowdy on the trails all day. They are constructed with lightweight, breathable materials and moisture-wicking side panel mesh, and they feature three Expandable Storage Pockets (ESP) so you can carry everything you need without a pack. And since you gotta go when you gotta go, the Men's Base Liner Bib Short features a fly opening. - Base liner chamois - Lightweight, breathable material - Wicking side-panel mesh - Breathable mesh straps - Fly opening - Leg gripper - 3 Expandable Storage Pockets (ESP) - Formfitting - Fabric: polyester, spandex, elastane, nylon
Insulate yourself against the harshest winter rides with Castelli's Flanders Warm LS. Made to withstand your coldest days on the bike, the Flanders features SottoZero Fleece fabric for exceptional warmth. Flatlock stitching ensures a smooth feel against your skin, and mesh armpit inserts allow venting right where you need it. A flat hem tucks easily into tights so you avoid bunching, while the high collar keeps your neck warm and drafts at bay.
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
These boxers feature elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
Giro believes a good base layer should enhance the riding experience, not distract from it. It should feel great against your skin, properly wick moisture and stretch for a fit that makes you forget you have it on. The lightweight engineered knit Men’s Chrono Base does just that. It features nylon thread to ensure a soft feel, while polyester content pulls moisture away from your skin. It has enough stretch to allow freedom of movement and fit your body comfortably. It’s also extremely light and tucks easily under a bib short without any bunching.
The Prosecco base layers are our mid-weight option and are made to wick moisture away from your body while adding a moderate amount of insulation. This all-around base layer can be used under a short-sleeve jersey to extend the comfort range to those first cool fall days, or even under a full jacket for your intense cold-weather training sessions. - Prosecco mid-weight fabric to keep you dry with a bit of insulation as well - Cut to fit under any Castelli jersey - Flat seams
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
Pearl Izumi's Transfer Base Layer features Pearl's lightweight P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric, which boasts impressive moisture management and breathability for a great feel. You'll love the close, stretchable fit that's perfect under form-fitting jerseys and the long back that accommodates a cycling position.
Not sure what trail you'll end up on or how long you'll be in the saddle? The MontCham is a rider's go-to liner built to keep a rider comfortable on and off the bike for the widest array of rides. Club Ride has changed the game redesigning our Innerwear with soft, light, quick-drying, four-way stretch knit. - ActiveFlow Quick Drying, Breathable 4-Way Stretch Fabric - Fabric Content: 80% Nylon/12% Polyester/8% Spandex - Fabric Weight: 200 g/m² - 4-Panel Body Shaping Construction - Wide Waistband for Comfort and Lasting Fit - Mid-Length/8” Inseam - Anatomically Female Specific Pre-Shaped Chamois - 8mm Dual Density with Gel Insert for Vibration Dampening - Perforated Memory Foam for Increased Ventilation and Elasticity - 3-Hour Ride Time: Chamois comfort is very specific to each person. We classify the Montcham as a comfortable liner for up to a 3-Hour ride in the saddle
Giant's 3D Long Sleeve Baselayer is made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric that protects your core from the wind and cold while pedaling. It features a drop tail and raglan sleeves for a comfortable, cycling-specific fit.
Giant's 3D Short Sleeve Baselayer is made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric that protects your core from the wind and cold while pedaling. It features a drop tail and raglan sleeves for a comfortable, cycling-specific fit.
Giant's Women's Performance Baselayer is made from their quick-drying High-IQ 3-season fabric to keep you cool and dry no matter the conditions. It boasts flat-lock seams, a form-fitting cut and SPF 30 sun protection, too.
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
Page 1 of 2 Next page