The Aurum HSP was created to be the fastest downhill mountain bike available. The world-class, race-winning performance it provides to elite-level athletes will also elevate every rider's descending game.
The proprietary design was developed by Norco engineering in conjunction with our international Norco Factory DH Team. After exhaustive, comprehensive testing, riding, racing, and tweaking, the Aurum HSP has further-evolved into the ultimate DH race machine. With its superior grip and control, it's capable of taking on the toughest tracks in the world in pursuit of rainbow stripes and World Cup glory.
- Carbon front triangle and stays, Gravity Tune and adjustable headset cups
- Rear axle spacing for 7sp DH specific gearing
- Enduro Bearings, extra derailleur hanger
- Deity team spec bar, stem, grips
- Comprehensive Set up Guide
- AURUM HSP FULL CARBON FRAME: Full carbon fiber frame is engineered for maximum strength, optimized stiffness-to-weight ratio, and increased vibration damping.
- HIGH-SINGLE PIVOT SUSPENSION DESIGN: Delivers optimized DH race performance with superior grip, support, and control on steep and rough terrain. The extreme rearward axle path moves the wheel in-line with the direction of the impact, helping maintain momentum through rough terrain with reduced rider fatigue. An idler pulley isolates the drivetrain from the suspension, resulting in exceptional small bump compliance and grip with zero pedal kickback.
- GRAVITY TUNE: Rear center length of each frame size increases proportionately to the front center length, ensuring riders of all sizes achieve optimal body position and weight distribution for superior handling and control.
- ADJUSTABLE FRONT CENTER: Allows riders to make easy adjustments to the bike's front center and wheelbase length for quick and easy fit and setup tuning.
- 27.5" OR 29" WHEELS: Available in 27.5" (XS/S – L/XL) and 29" (M/L– L/XL), offering M-XL riders a choice of wheel sizes to further fine-tune handling characteristics based on riding style and terrain.
- Sizes X-Small/Small – Large/X-Large: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium/Large – Large/X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||High Single Pivot DH Frame 29 M/L, L/XL, 27.5 XS/S, S/M, M/L, L/XL|
|Fork||RockShox Boxxer Ultimate, Charger 2, RC2 WC|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Series, sealed bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH RC, Coil Spring, XS/S 400lb, S/M 450lb, M/L 500lb , L/XL 550lb Spring Weight|
|Rims/Wheels||29 - DT Swiss FR 1950 wheelset, 27.5 - DT Swiss FR560, 30 mm inner|
|Hubs||DT 240 Hubs|
|Tires||Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C/MaxxGrip/DH/TR|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 DH DUB, 165mm|
|Chainrings||X Sync 34T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM PressFit DUB|
|Chain||SRAM PC 1110|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XO1 DH, medium cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XO1 DH, 10-24T|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 DH. 7 speed|
|Handlebars||Deity Race Point, 810mm, 38mm rise (M/L, L/XL), 35mm bore|
|Tape/Grips||Deity KnuckleDuster, Lock On|
|Stem||Deity Intake Direct Mount|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Hydraulic, 200mm|
|Saddle||Deity Side Track I Beam DH|
|Seat Post||SDG I beam, 350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue/Grey / X-Small/Small / 27.5-inch||058817423642||0600210703|
|Blue/Grey / Small/Medium / 27.5-inch||058817423659||0600210704|
|Blue/Grey / Medium/Large / 27.5-inch||058817423666||0600210705|
|Blue/Grey / Medium/Large / 29-inch||058817423680||0600210905|
|Blue/Grey / Large/X-Large / 27.5-inch||058817423673||0600210706|
|Blue/Grey / Large/X-Large / 29-inch||058817423697||0600210906|